Working at a Summer Camp part1: Why I did it

7:57:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments

      So I know its been a while since I have written a post.
     That is because I was working at a summer camp and moving...but I will get to to the moving part later.
     In late April of this year, I saw a flyer for the YMCA Camp Sequoia Lake employment. I applied thinking like most of the jobs I would get no reply for it. Later that month, I received a phone call for a phone interview, it was the most exciting day of my life. In fact, when I received the phone call for the interview, I was in the middle washing dishes for my grandparents. That was what the detailed in the job.
     After the interview a few days later I was hired for the job. After a lot of paperwork, I was set for staff training. After that, a summer away from Fresno, CA.

A photo posted by Ariel Bloomfield (@nerdybirdiegirl) on
        So I noted about my adventures at the summer camp on my instagram account. It was the best summer that I had ever had. I know I was in the middle of a project when I was working but I will get back to it in October. (Sorry for the delay.)
     The reason I worked at as summer camp is because I need to find who I am around people I never met before even if they change faces every week. I found myself less stressed and headache free. So if you are looking for a summer job try a summer camp. It will be the best time of your life even if you aren't a camper.
Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I think working at a summer camp would be so much fun 👍😃

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...