Introducing The Geek Chic Book Club

6:30:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments



Greetings and Salutations 100 day seekers...(I don't know if that exactly works, but its the only thing I can think of for the moment.) Today I'm introducing you to The Geek Chic Book Club.
     It's a smaller project that I'm introducing to you in the larger project. This book club was designed to read book around the recent emerging books of ladies in the geek world.


     This book club will have a bigger audience on YouTube, if you would like to join in there. This book club will be hosted by me and my friend Vanessa (who is known as Paper Faerie.) Most of the information will be coming the goodreads group page which you can find here. Discussions will be talked about more on Youtube hopefully on livestream.
   If anybody would like to review books on your own blog or on Youtube or both please email me at nerdybirdie.blog@gmail.com

The first book I would like to start with is Eliza and Her Monsters by



The novel is about a girl named Eliza who is a famous webcomic artist who has trouble connect wit the real world until she meets Wallace who is the biggest known fan fiction writer. Eliza secret is exposed and everything that she built with it. Everything falls apart from there.

I'm still doing a lot of things for this book club like create a logo. If there is any other information, I will let you know.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...