What's New with you Nerdy Birdie? 2020 Update

1:48:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


 Where have you been for so long?

Well to summarize everything; I have been working. At this point in time though the world has been in a chaotic state do the current pandemic I have been lucky have my job. To be honest, it is starting to get a little tedious (I have almost been going on auto pilot) and I'm really really ready to start a new adventure. Granted it's not in the best environment to do, but I'm ready to back to the creative, nerdy world I belong to.

What are your goals?

I hope to get back to writing up on here, I think I might finish a few old posts I don't know why didn't post them in the first place. I hoping to open an enamel pin shop, based on mostly books, but I will sell art as well. I just need to get of my funk I have been feeling for the last couple of months. Also I'm hoping to post more video on my channel and start working on a historical costuming(mostly)/vintage/cosplay channel. I plan to continue with my job for the moment until I feel comfortable leaving it. I mean I already do; but financially no.

 

So join me in this journey of  things to come!


P.S. I hope to organize this blog, just be patient with me.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...