Nerdy Birdie is Over Due For An Update

10:30:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments



Hi guys, If you have been reading my blog for the past few years, I thank you for reading my blog this long.
I am not going away but I have realized that over the past few months that this blog is in need of an update of the layout.
     I'm not only focusing on the layout but all other aspects of the site as well such as advertising, about me page, and contact page.
    I love my layout that is for sure but at the moment it is a bit disorganized, like me. lol
I would love to have the same layout the blog, but I need to get it organized.
 One of the things that I'm adding is a Newsletter so you can learn more about what's going on.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

* indicates required

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...