Bookmark Book Tag

5:04:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

I created an original tag!
It took me a few days to create this tag. I created this tag because i thought about my bookmark shop, and all things as reader we use for bookmarks. Enjoy!
check out the video:



Comment below on with your bookmark booktag video. :)
My bookmark shop: http://fandombookmarks.storenvy.com/

I tag Paper Faerie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUGKYqBc2vdai5VNQdyahw

Here are the Question for this tag:
1. The receipt: The last book you got from the library or bought that might have the receipt still in it.

2. Notebook paper: A book that was plain at the beginning but gets better later on.


3. Dog-eared or post it tag: A favorite quote from a book that tagged.


4. The Handmade: A self-published book that you liked or didn't like. (Note: I put the didn't like down because I only read one that I didn't like.)


5. The highlighted or the underlined: A book that you highlighted or underlined that wasn't a textbook but used in a class.


6. The pop culture bookmark: choose a favorite character to be on a bookmark.

7. Postcard: a good travel book.


8.old photograph of you: A book you like so much that you won't let go.


9. the Kleenex tissue: What book was a tear jerker that made get a second box.
10. The flower press bookmark: a book with a beautiful cover.


11. The buck bookmark: a book you might have spent more than expected.
12. band-aid bookmark: a book that has a healing or calming effect on you.


and finally 13. What is your favorite bookmark?




I hope to some posts on this tags and I hope that enjoyed thinking about what answers. Share your posts in the comments below.

     Check out my Patreon page so I can make more booktube videos: https://www.patreon.com/nerdybirdie

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...