Where have I been?

7:00:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

 I've been going to college!

Well I'm not dead. I'm back home in California wasting a away in the central California heat.
    I made the hard decision of not going back to camp this summer. I kept looking at the application, but I just couldn't finish it.
     My main concern was seeing my family after being gone for a year. Even if I came down for the weekend and came back for Christmas.
     Going out of state for school was the hardest thing that I had to in my life, but it is my time to adventure out. I would like to go further than just a few states away.

I joined Booktube!

 I am excited that I started this journey it has given me an excuse to read the book that I have been wanting to read for a while. I'm still trying to develop a system between the channel and this lovely blog. I'm hoping that I can do some of my reviews and tags on here as well as youtube. You can find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8SgG7iKSRVThhRJ_3Raww

I started a bookmark shop!

I started a bookmark shop called Fandom Bookmarks. So far I have only sold one but I would like to sell more. I'm raising the money for school like I have been for the last two years. I really have been trying. Check out my video above and the shop as well: http://fandombookmarks.storenvy.com/

  Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...