2016 is the Year of Change

10:49:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments

     There has been so much going on in 2015. I should have posted a lot more but the was a lot of unexpected things that happened that kept me from creating great posts. I know it's no excuse but it's currently the one I have. I finished writing my yearly list that I want to do every before my next birthday, that will be in another post. Here are the main highlights and what I took from them:

  • Started my first job at a summer camp.
             
 This was one of the most extraordinary things in my life. I met a lot of new friends, and learned new skills while being surrounded by nature. This was my first job ever. I had applied to so many places before, with no result. If you ever want an amazing summer experience, work at a summer camp.


  • Transferring to a new school and moving to a new state.


      The biggest thing currently going on in my life is I finally transferred to the school of my dreams. This is a terrifying experience for me. I have been surrounded by family for the past few years while I went to community college. To go to a school that is two states away is terrifying.I was also leaving my cat that was not yet a year old. I know that is the biggest experience of my life. This is the first time I'm on my own without the comforts and safety of family.

  • I had my first "Friendsgiving"
      I was unable to visit family in Colorado.  So as a back up plan my fried from high school who was living Albuquerque. It was a different experience. I enjoyed because not only had been five years since I saw since high school. I hope to do possibly do it again if I am unable to make the journey to Colorado.
The second half of 2015 was filled with so much new things to experience. 2016 will be a year of new adventures. I hope to actually finish my list of things I want to do for my next birthday. I would like to read 50 books that don't include textbooks. And so much more.

     As for the growth of the blog, there certainly an increase of readers. I hope to do a lot more posts in 2016. Bring more outfits from movies, and book covers. I hope to do book reviews as I read the books and write more to my stories like 221B. Check out the first chapter. I want to do so much as I try to keep up with school and possibly a job. I also have been thinking of changing the layout of this blog. I don't know what I'm going to just yet. As for 100 Days of being geek chic and healthy I will try and get it done. I will again promote the project around May. As for the subjects once I finish currently, I don't think I will be able to come up with new ideas since it's a big project. If you have any suggestions. please email me. 
      There are other projects that I would like to work on in the future but I have yet to think them up. 
     
Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful 2015, and I hope you have an even more awesome 2016. Wishing you all the best at school, home, and blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...