My First Semester at Art School

4:17:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


    As the semester comes to a close at my first semester at Santa Fe University of Art and Design, I'm kind of nervous on what the next one will hold for me. People who started this year are taking a break next semester because they are unable to make payments. I am scared to do that because I have waited for an opportunity like this for the four and half years.
     
       Since I have started at Santa Fe, I have met interesting and talented people. This place has given me a chance to express myself more in writing than I ever have before.  I have noted my adventures on Instagram, because it's easier that typing a posts and I hope to have so much more the next semester. I have worked so hard to get to this point, and unlike the other people who have taking a break, I don't want to give up on a place that I'm still exploring. I still want to build a fort in my room again, that was fun. Go explore galleries, and do so much more.
      I hope to write more stories than I have in previous years. I hope to learn a lot more on the process of writing. I hope to have more adventures than a I have ever had before. I set up goals for next semester that I want try out:
  • create well organized notes
  • write more
  • walk outside more
  • create an adventure fund. 
  •  work at a job
  • dye hair and cut (finally)


Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...