100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy week 7: Blogging Obsession

7:18:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

    100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy is back!
       I know it's been a while but, so much has happened that I couldn't catch up with all of it. I have also been finding it difficult to create these daily prompts.

  
 I chose blogging this week because I have yet focus on it, and we are all bloggers so why not?

Day 43: what are your top 5 favorite blogs? Why?

Day 44: what blog tips do use on your blog?

Day 45: What made you want to start a blog?

Day 46: Pick two bloggers. How do they inspire inspire and your blog?

Day 47: What music do you listen to when you write your posts? Do you listen to music while you write them out? Do you listen to a specific genre for the types of the posts you write out?

Day 48: What would your blog look like as an outfit? *use elements from your blog for this*

Day 49: If you wanted your dream blog layout, what do you want it to look like?

    I will be post week 8 on its traditional Sunday. Keep an I out for that. I hope to see what you about on the google community! Spread the word on this project I would like to hear from those new to the project.
  Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...