Batgirl Drawing

5:51:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

      When I first started reading the new issues of Batgirl, I really wanted to a drawing of her. I didn't have a lot of ideas on how I wanted to draw her like so I went with one inspired by a silhouette and our ladies of sci-fi. This is the ending result:

     I love how it came out. I started months ago and was finally able to finish it with determination. With a crappy computer that liked to mess everything up, I finally got it because I saved each time when I made a new detail to it.

 If you like to so much you can find for sale on Red Bubble with out the watermark. If you do purchase it, let me know because I want see who loves this drawing as much as I do!

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...