100 Days of BGC&H Week 5: Exercise and Health
This week's theme has to deal with the body. This is not meant to force you to exercise but help make changes to how you want to be.
- Day 29: What healthy goals do you want to create?
- Day 30: Change one thing about the way you start your mornings. *It can be anything from doing a bit of exercise or switching something in your breakfast*
- Day 31: Choosing one those workouts based on tv shows like the one below:
Try it for one episode. Describe which tv show you chose, and which episode and what you did. How did you feel afterwards. Did you do more episodes?
- Day 32: *Focusing on something other than fruits and veggies* What three items is your go to junk food?
- Day 33: What is your least favorite exercise? Why?
- Day 34: What words inspire you to keeps you moving every day?
- Day 35: What on your playlist that makes you want to get up and dance?
Here is the picture for this week:
So the wording on the picture may not match the theme but the words are just reversed.
I hope you guys are catching up! I'm trying to as much as I can. I apologize for this being put out two days late. I have been working on issues on school and the place I volunteer at.
Show Your 100 Days of Being Geek Chic Spirit
Show off your spirit for 100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy by getting a logo t-shirt and more from Redbubble you can find it here.