Book Cover Outfits: Ticker, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, The Mime Order

10:06:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments



Book Cover Outfits is back on Mondays!
     It's been a while since did these outfits and I'm still looking for suggestions. If you have any suggests on book covers to turn into outfits.Here are the books I have done outfits for so far.
      I'm always looking for more book covers. Here are the ones for this week.


Ticker based outfit


 I though this was a beautiful cover. I couldn't help but combine modern with a Victorian era twist. The book is written in a steampunk world. I love the dress and the fact that it matches so well with the cover of the book.

The Ocean at the End of the Lane



Short dress / Chelsea Crew peep toe pumps / Melie Bianco blue handbag / Bohemian jewelry

I thought it would be good to play with different shades of blue for this cover. The cover for this book is utterly stunning and leaves a lot to the imagination. 


The Mime Order



Going out dress / Buckle shoes / Gold chevron ring / Charm jewelry
 
The Mime Order is the second book in the The Bone Season Series, and for the Bone Season Outfit I made this one more dressed up. 


Please Comment on and Suggestions for covers! I'm always looking for anything I haven't done yet.
Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. This is such an excellent idea! I automatically feel more awesome when I know my outfit is inspired by something (a Disney character, Hogwarts house, etc)...now I have another muse to mimic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...