100 Days of BGC&H Day 15: Super Heroine Outfits

12:39:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


     This is one of the posts I have been excited to work on. I have done outfit post on Super Ladies even on Lady villains. Once I find the right items, everything just fits right together.

Lady Thor

lady thor



Long sleeveless top / Red knit cardigan / Black skinny pants / Short black boots / Hammered ring / Cord necklace / Cosmic jewelry / Buckle belt

    I personally love this outfit and the fact that I incorporated nearly every part of Thor into the outfit. I wanted a red blazer to represent Thor's red cape, but I still it turned out pretty neat. I was glad I could find a helmet and lighting bolts to help represent Thor. Even Mjölnir is something that can't be missing from this outfit.

Ms. Marvel
Ms Marvel based outfit



Blue dress / Red tight / Blue shoes / Red earrings / Infinity scarve

     I'm a little behind on the Ms. Marvel bandwagon, but I couldn't help but make an outfit based off of her. I wanted to included a long red shirt to go with the outfit but I had to take it out because there cutouts in the back that would not be shown. I added yellow comic book wording earrings to show the yellow that that is in the bolt on the front of her outfit. 


I had so much fun creating these outfits and all the other ones before it. What super heroines would make based outfits on? 

Help be my superhero
    I'm trying to raise some money to pay the $400 enrollment fee and housing fee for the school I'm transferring to. I'm also raising money money for the cost of room and board at the school as well. Check out this post for more information. 
    I would love to create 100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy into a book, because I want to study creative writing.


Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...