New Geek Gear: January 2015

10:16:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments

    I recently ordered a couple of things from Hot Topic a couple weeks ago. I was so excited about getting the items, I tracked the packaged as it traveled.
    Even though I knew what was in the package I was so excited.

 http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Bee_and_puppycat_part_1_on_cartoon_hangover_004_0012.jpg
     I recently became obsessed with Bee and Puppycat, I don't have the comic but it is on my wishlist. I wanted to get a new lanyard that helped defined my adult life. The old lanyard I've had since high school, and if I'm making changes in my life, might as well start small.
   Back to Bee and Puppycat; I got so excited when I saw this on Hot Topic.
  It is a two sided lanyard! That even comes from with a Puppycat charm!

      One side is pink with bells and bees while the other side is mini puppycats! I love it! It might help me more in case I lose my keys.


  
   The next item that I got was something that I really wanted....A Dancing Groot Funko!

I didn't expect it to be so small, but it is still so adorable because the head bobbles!

     It fits in the palm of my hand, and I hope to put on my desk next to toothless. Right now he is in his box until I finish cleaning my room. It is my after I clean my room gift.

    I hope to do this more, with small little things that I buy. I'm keeping a promise to myself on saving, but making a budget on such things as these as way to show my geeky side.

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I can not find any dancing Groots at all where I live. :( They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...