End of the Universe is open!

2:37:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


   My Storenvy shop is officially open!
     I know I do not many products for the moment, but I hope to change that in the next few weeks. If anyone would like to order now. Please do so, I would like some practice.
  
    The two products that I have are prints Star Maker and Cosmic Rain.
      Here's what I hope to do in the next few weeks to months:
  •  make pillows from scrap fabric/ but also has a design to it.
  • sell products for fans of my Last Girl of Gallifrey, Doctor Who fancomic
  • Make brooches and necklaces on geeky subjects.
  • sell book that I have more than one copy of
  • (once I finish a self publish book, sell autographed copies)
      I have plans for so much more!
Please check out of End of the Universe and I will do updates on new products.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...