Book Cover Outfits: Mediator series Shadowland and Ninth Key

12:47:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments

I thought I would try something different and would try to create outfits from on of favorite series that I read as a teenager. The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. Today I have first two, Shadowland and Ninth Key.


Shadowland


       It was hard choosing the perfect outfit for this one. I didn't want something but I also did. I tried to get colors as close as I could.





Ninth Key cover outfit



Embellished top / Short blazer / Pocket pants / But Another Innocent Tale vintage style shoes / Vintage black handbag

I did sold colors for this because, you don't always need a design something put well together.  I think it also reflects the cover itself just a little bit.

I will continue more outfits based on the mediator series, stay tuned for next week!

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Love how colorful they are!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...