Exciting News!

10:20:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

I am currently work on a food blog. It’s a food / recipe blog created for those who use live off food stamps, food boxes, and the college student who want more than a cup of ramen. I looking for recipes as well, so if you have any recipes, or like more information on the site please email me at: cooking[dot]with[dot]change[at]gmail[dot]com
   Here’s a preview of the site:
cwc
I hope to open this site, this week. you can follow us on facebook, and bloglovin’.
As for my shop, I hope to have some items up by November 1st, I hope to put up new items and sections soon. For now I’m selling some art things that I love and I hope others will love too.
shop Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...