Friday's favorite things

10:30:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


I'm hoping everything is going to go smoothly since I have all of my textbooks now for school. I hoping to put more posts up once I have a few more ideas of what I'm want to do. So stay tuned for more. Since I like writing stories I might talk about tips for people who want to write stories of their own and review books that I have read. I'm thinking about what to do. So many ideas....

t

1. I love Wash, he is one of my favorites from firefly. always the comic relief of the show no matter the situation.


2. My fingers are drumming for the next hunger games movie Catching Fire. I can't wait! I wish I had the book in order to read it again.


3. I am loving this Firefly, based Captain Mal inspired outfit created by College Fashion. They more for other characters.






4. This is so awesome. real life versions of classic arcade games.


5. Amazing storage for bags, to bad most of my bags are like the ones on the left.

6. So true...lol


7. Arthur Darvill (Rory Williams from Doctor Who) a dork like the rest of us.


8. Emma Stone is one of my favorite actresses, this quote is awesome. I makes me like her even for being the great woman that she is.


9. I really love this picture of this candelabra that I took at Carmel Mission, that is located in Carmel, California. I love the glow of the flame. That was the best day ever.


10. I just got white nail polish a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to try this out!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...