Hitorical fun: Civil War revisited

8:38:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

Stop me if you have heard this one...
      Stonewall Jackson was gets into a golf cart and runs into a garbage can....

 
That what it was like when My aunt, cousin and I went to the yearly Fresno Civil War revisited that takes place at Kearney Park every year. The modern mixed in with the historical. My aunt had the honor of saying "Damn you Walt Whitman!" It was a great way to play procrastination, from homework, and yet you can learn things just by going to something that take place outside the darkness of your bedroom illuminated only by your computer as you surf the internet or watch a movie. That's right I said it. I one of those people too.


     It was a great opportunity to take pictures, and to mark it off my list of 21 things to b4 22. (yes I know I don't have the new list up yet. still writing) I had fun meeting the actors who played the historical figures. I wish to try volunteer next to be a cantiniere (a woman who carries canteens for soldiers), I've been doing research on the clothing of these women and I hope I get it done on time to participate.


 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...