March Update and April goals

3:17:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

Lately I have rarely have been able to get on the internet because my computer has been evil. I was able to find my missing camera.
   But for the entire month of March I have been trying to get number one thing of 19 things before I'm 20 done, and it's pretty hard since I've had back problems since middle school. I going to keep trying.




I can't wait to see Water for Elephants this month. I'm trembling with excitement. I saw a few clips of the movie and Robert Pattinson does speak Polish in it. I was hoping that they were going to make him do that.
The movie comes out April 22

                                                           (Doctor who by BBC)
Doctor Who also starts this month, I ecstatic about it. Just like Water for Elephants, I counting down til I get to see it.
    Another goal I'd like to do this month is go on a picnic. I haven't had one in years. National Picnic Day is ironically on the same weekend as Doctor Who, Water for elephants and Easter. It's april 2. What a busy weekend. I hope can do it all and keep up.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...