Halloween Favorites: Top 10 Favorite Ghost Adventures locations

9:05:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 2 Comments


Okay, So I could have gone for top five but there I so many places that I could have chosen from. I have been a fan of ghost adventures ever since I have seen the documentary of there first investigation. When they were going to have a tv show I was hooked. The reason why I liked Ghost Adventures so much is because a lot more stuff happens when there was three people. As compared to Ghost Hunters where they had a camera crew filming everything. When it came to the style of Zak, Nick, Aaron, Billy, and Jay filming it felt more authentic on want to want to capture. Another reason I like is because I am a sensitive. When I hear ringing in my ears I know that they are talking to me, as to what they are saying I don't know. I have heard voices on occasion but not often as most sensitives do. I also get the effects of how others died. So some of these locations I'm putting on here are also ones that have had a major effect on me.








This place is in Prescott, Arizona. The saloon has residual energy of a woman being crushed by the boots of a man. He killed her in front of others. There is also an evil energy that resides in the basement. When I was watching this my chest began to hurt and the pain moved up, I had difficulty breathing like I was being crushed like the woman.





The island of the dolls has been one of those places that I heard of since I was a child. Basically when started getting into the paranormal. Someone close to me also has the ability to see spirits. She has a strange obsession with possessed dolls. I would never step on to this island, especially after what these guys experienced there. Dolls have been there for years, even if they were motion activated their batteries are more than likely dead. But that doesn't seem to stop them.



I went to the Winchester Mystery House when I was a kid. I wanted to see the place, but when I went in. I almost wanted to get out. The one thing that freaked me out was was the stairs that lead to nowhere. When these guys went it was


 Bobby Mackey's is one of places I know haunts them. In fact when I put this my list, a couple days later the person close me told me she had the song "Johanna" stuck in her head. Um...I don't think that was a random though that came to her head. This one stays to my mind because of possessions, and often these stick with me because they are often a fascination of mine.



I really want to go to Zak's Haunted Museum. I know I will need help with the doll room, with the other one close to me who has her weird obsession with haunted dolls. I want to know who comes up to me as I'm walking through out the place. Does things get stranger as he puts more stuff in it?





This one still haunts me personally. Before the Riviera was closed to be demolished, a woman committed suicide. As they were in the room were she committed the act that lead to her death, Zak and the team had the spirit box out at that moment she asked "You know I'm here?" Zak thought she was talking about him. I can you tell you that she was not. Chills ran down my spine as she said this. Because she was staring out at those who close to the spiritual realm. You could almost feel stare on you and I still can't shake it off.






Living in Northern Nevada I've gone past the Nevada state prison in Carson City, Nevada. I didn't know that they closed it in 2012. When they investigated the place, there was very hostile energy but then it is a prison. That person I said that is close to me who a lot stronger with her ability, wanted to stab me with a fork and she knew it wasn't her because she is right handed and she was holding with her left hand. When the team went into the solitary confinement, there was one prisoner that died in there. I could see someone pacing in the background as they tried to get his attention, but he wanted to pay attention to the wall.





Polveglia Island was one of my favorite episodes and I know it was one of the traumatic early ones for Zak. The island has had many death through out the centuries when it was still in use. Now abandoned because it is believed to be really haunted. The episode became my favorite because of Zak putting on the Plague Doctor's mask and taunting the plague victims certainly brought up the activity. It showed that spirits were still afraid of men wearing masks.





I didn't live very far from Virginia City when I used to live in Nevada. When I watched the documentary of their first time there, it is what really drawed me into the show. I'm amazed that the town keeps bring them back, and they keep coming back to it. One of my favorite parts from it was when Zak shouted something say that he was ready to come for the spirits, the words "Come get me, I'm up here." could be heard from atop the stairs, when they were downstairs. Becasue of all their experiences, I really want to go explore the place.





This one creeped me out so bad. At least for me it was, when I started to experience more encounters with my sensitivity. This I could say is the worst place while watching the episode. George Hodel was the suspected murder of the Black Daliha. When they showed his picture, it gave my immediate chills through out my body because it felt like his fingers were going through my hair. I had so much trouble looking at his picture every time it was brought up. When they used a camera to detect others but they appeared as stick figures, there was one standing over the bathtub doing a sawing like motion. It was as if George was reliving his killings, but the moment Zak and his team stepped the room, it looked like he was washing his hands telling them that they are not supposed to be in that room. I for one am never stepping a foot in that place because I really don't want George's fingers going through my hair again.







This was the Halloween Special that they put up each year. This one was insane. They had ceiling fan fly off a dresser and flip over perfectly. After Zak, did smudging...I have never done it myself but I know he was doing it wrong. (sorry Zak.) When they had reached the Goatman's Bridge real stuff started happening. Jay's wife who was part of the crew as well was fueled by anger, but I know she was trying to resist it. (I'm sorry that she had quit after that.) Jay did an ancient ritual that brought up the activity. What would have happened if a woman preformed the ritual since it was women that were getting angry? Aaron and Zak were possesed. The one thing that bothered me about Zak was when he was holding his throat I could feel him crying, (I was crying myself.) wanting to let go, but something else took control.

I'm a huge fan of Ghost Adventures and amazed by the evidence they gathered and I know being a person with the ability to come in contact with the dead is hard to be believed by most people. Sometimes the gift can be a curse, I know that from experience after I did a ghost tour a couple of weeks ago. I had many people screaming into my ear that I got a headache, and my ear hurt so bad. I even met a spirit who was happy because the tour guide honored her. Zak, Aaron, Jay and Billy (and Nick even though he is no longer part of the team.); I admire you guys in what you do. I hope that you guys get to read this.

I even got a picture in Virginia City with the board that they signed....Excuse my look, I was tired. And the girl staring in the background, my friend who took the picture is 7'2", so it was only natural.

Since the beginning of my encounters with spirits have been more an understanding of them, I have been creating a journal of my encounters. I know the city where my school is a vortex, I'm always attracted place like that. I've had a lot more encounters than before.


What are your experiences with spirits? What are you favorite Ghost Adventures Location? Do believe in ghosts?

And Check out the Google Maps essay I did on the Oldest House as well as my classmates essay as well.




*Photos from Ghost Adventures came from the Travel Channel site*

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Yes to all! I actually really love dolls, so i kinda wanna visit the dolly island ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post! I did a similar one a long time ago. Gettysburg, Pennhurst State School, and Remington Arms Factory are super creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...