I Joined Booktube!

2:06:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

For years I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my YouTube channel.When my friends started on ones of their own I thought it best to start one of my own. I have a lot of books back home that I could use and what else should a bibliophile do?
    Another reason I started it is because I also get a lot of books to read in my classes...particularity since I'm a Creative Writing major. The one thing that is difficult with having a booktube and tags is I don't have my books with me and with the school year coming to a close in the next few week. But once I get home I'm hoping that get to read a big chuck of my books.








So far I have two videos and hope to do more once I have more books.  Tell me what you think, and what book suggestions do you have.
You can check out my channel here: Nerdy Birdie Booktube


Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...