100 Days of BGC&H 2015: Day 2: If My Personality Was an Outfit

9:30:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


If my Personality was an outfit


    I thought about this pretty well, there so many things that have chosen for this. It describes me in an outfit.

Doctor Who shirt- since high school I have always been a major fan of Doctor Who and I couldn't help but express it through a shirt.
Galaxy skirt- I have always had admiration of space and the night sky. I love reading science fiction novels, it's a wonderful piece to show that my admiration for the world beyond.
Tights-I am shy when it comes to my legs, when I wear a skirt or dress, I have a need to wear tights.
Flats- I'm not a heel person so I would if I could walk barefoot as much as I can.
Necklace & Tote bag- I love books. My room is filled with them and I'm nearly running out spaces to put them. Books have been a major part of my life, I read them and I have been trying to write them. Without books I wouldn't want to become a writer.
Victorian bracelet- This is meant to represent my docent life, and how much I love history that occurred before me. 

There is so much more I can say about my personality, but I have narrowed it down to this wonderful outfit that I wish to wear myself. Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...