Meet Dusty!

9:00:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments


Dusty is kitten that literally walked to our lives. My aunt was outside with her dogs, when she came strolling up her with all the dogs. My Aunt didn't know what to do with her. So she handed her over to me, as a way to keep her safe from her dogs. (for the moment.) She couldn't have come at a more perfect time my aunt and I both lost cats over the past few years, so did my grandparents. My grandfather doesn't want another cat in the house and she been in the house for about a week, and he softening up to her.
    She is a little tiger so calling after Daniel the Tiger. I wanted to name her after Selina Kyle...but my aunt won. Our guess is she is maybe about two months old.

    I keep learning new things about her everyday.
  • Loves putting her paws and butt in my face while I sleep. (doesn't help me breathe.)
  • Has a passion for food. (cat & human)
  • loves taking afternoon naps.
  • is potty trained.
  • expects milk in the morning. 
  • loves to terrorize the other cats.
  • explores new places in the house.
  • has no idea what rain is and doesn't freak out.
     She is the most amazing kitten I have ever met. I can't wait for her future adventures. Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie! It's funny how they seem to find a way into people's lives. My sister-in-law recently adopted a kitten after it, quite literally, fell in her lap while she was working (Mum cat had given birth in the ceiling cavity and the kitty fell through)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...