Docent Days: Bringing A Late 19th Century Home to 21st Century Social Media

12:34:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments




     So it been a while since I have done this for Docent Days. It's hard to choose what are the best things to be writing about. I figured that it is best to write about this bring the Meux Home Museum to the world of Social Media. For years the Meux Home has been mostly known through word of mouth, and as of last year I volunteered to create a Facebook page for the beautiful Victorian home. I'm not doing this all by myself but I'm also getting help of others that work for the home.
  
    Why did we creating a page?
    As we start to do more events and the Meux Home, we realize we need to do something more than the word of mouth. So we are bring this 19th century home into 21st century social media, and where else to start but Facebook?
     It is hard to figure out what we need to do on the page. A new cover yeah, but of what?
So far our audience is growing, but I hope we can focus of those in the area.
Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...