Body Love: My Birthmark

11:40:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments

   A few weeks ago I had asked the other bloggers who are participating in 100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy if they would share about their scars, imperfections and birthmarks and say what they love about it. I had so many things to choose from my freckles to the crack in my nail to my long toes.
     But the one thing that I chose was, my birthmark.
    My birthmark is the one thing I can't imagine my life without. It is a 1-2 inch oval shape, that sits above my right foot. Most of the time people don't notice because I normally have sock on when I wear my tennis shoes. 
     Sometimes I say it's a bit annoying to have it there. People ask me "why don't you get it removed?" To be honest, I may complain about it occasionally but I can't imagine a single day that I don't know that it's there. 
       When I was little I would try to cover it up, but know I pretty much walk barefoot as much as I can. This is one my imperfections that I will also love, others my think it's weird, but it is what makes me, well me.



Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. I have a good size birthmark on one of my big toes and I couldn't imagine removing it. Not to mention the various scars I have from silly kid accidents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...