2014 Back to School wishlist

1:58:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

    I go back to school in a week and it is always the hardest time of the year for me because I have not had new clothes in a few years now that were not from a thrift store. I love thrift stores, but it's not the same new pair that fit me. There are always times just make wishlist.


2014 school wishlist

2014 school wishlist 2



Out of Print print t shirt / Yellow skirt / Black wedge shoes / Multi colored backpack

  • T-shirts- I love the two shirts cryptozoology is amazing and my family quotes the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy all the time.
  • Backpacks- a basic essential to school. I really really really really want the exploding TARDIS one. 
  • cute shoes- I have been wearing tennis shoes for years I have been looking for cute shoes in my size for years.
  •  bottoms other than jeans- I constantly wear jeans. It will be nice, wear something other than jeans. 

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...