Coming up project: 100 Days of Being Geek Chic and healthy.

11:34:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments



I have decided to dedicate myself to 100 hundred days of being geek chic and healthy. As a way to brighten my life a little bit.
     Lately I have been feeling a down about a lot of things in my life, as I have been dedicating my summer to my comic.
    This exploration of a hundred is not just something that I want to make physical but also mental, making a journey of feeling better with geek twist to it.
   I would also like to ask others if they would like to participate in this project. Any other have any tips on being geek chic and healthy, please contact me.
   A special ad package will be offered during this project. It will be offered two days before the project starts. That will have special deals to help inspire others through this project.

Here are some ideas I hope to accomplish during this project:
  • Bedroom organization/ life organization
  • Inspirational words from Rory the dinosaur 
  • Take time breath than stress
  • Exercise inspiration
  • Inspiring guest posts
  • Beauty DIYs
  • And many more!
I hope to involve more social media and hope to begin this 100 day project on July 14th.

If you a blogger or a shop interested in this project please contact me at: nerdybirdie.blog@gmail.com
Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. It could have come at a more perfect time. I'm on board! My email is: kerrysnode@gmail.com
    If you want me to help with any promo stuff before the project starts let me know. I love Photoshop lol. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...