100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy Week 1 Challenge: The Home Round Up

3:39:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

    On Thursday and Friday, two guest posts on the challenge of the week. Today I will round the posts on the challenge on the home.

Ari

    Ari did a review of her favorite organization app called Task Hammer where you experience points like an internet game for your tasks you need to do. Check out the entire post. If I had an iPhone I would totally try this out.

Alex

Alex describes how she keep her desk organized and what she does to keep her on task. You can check out the post on her blog.

Freyja

Freyja describes her attempts to stay organized. You can see more here. I can compare myself to Frejya, I attempt to stay organized but does mean I can.  


     Next week I'm having an exciting challenge. And I can't wait to see what these ladies have for the  next challenge.

Thanks for all your help ladies!


Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...