Blog Layout Sneak Peek

9:45:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

I have been working like the wind on designing the new layout. I’m almost nearly finished. I’m even working on banner pics that I could change banner every month or so.  Here’s a sneak peek of the current idea I’m working on:
DSCF3728
I will also give you a sneak peek of the other things such the mascot and the colors.
sneek peeksneek peek2



I know I will have this up by Dec 1, Yay! I’m glad I have at least one thing on my list accomplished. I can’t what to see what you guys will think of the new layout.


As for other things, I have been kind of slow with my writing. I pretty much got stuck, and I have been focusing on school as well. I’ve also been reading slowly. Where the hell did the year go? I realized how fast this year has gone.  I hope that next year doesn’t seem to go too fast.
   I been working on a shop on storenvy and hope to open it soon. I been doing so much in so little time, I hope I can get everything I want done before the end of the year. Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...