Caged Birdie is changing!

12:39:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

change

 

 

I have been thinking about this for a while now and figure that this is the right time to change Caged Birdie to Nerdy Birdie.

 

Why the change?

Caged birdie has always been a place where I have always felt trapped and could not expand myself outside (the figurative bird cage). As long as I can remember I have been a bit of a nerd and I thought nerdy Birdie would be a prefect fit. Not only am I changing up the blog, but I’m going to change in myself and getting serious about getting health. Though my aunt thinks otherwise.  Anyways I will be continuing some of my repeated post and some new posts. I am going to be working my butt off just make this a good blog. I hope you stay tuned as I make this change.

Ariel

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...