Friday's Favorite Things

10:10:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


1. I love these nails made to look like the Silence. I have black and white, I need to find the other to colors.


2. I love Alice in Wonderland. Now there is cosmetics based off it, so cool!

3. Perfect quote.

4. Love this dress from modcloth! I found fabric similar to this at a fabric store so I might make one of my own.

5. This is so cool you can light the book, you can burn it after you're done. I want this on my bookshelf.

6. Yeah doctor who starts again this weekend! I can't wait!

7. Dalek socks?! so cool!! I starting to like funky socks and I want these!

9. so true


9. This teapot is so cool, It would be a nice thing to add to my non-existent doctor who collection.
10. I like this gif that looks like to be made as one. You can clearly see Matt smith says oops...

Hey everybody! I hoped you missed me! I have been so busy with school that I have not wanted time to go on the computer, keep an eye out for things to come.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...