Friday's Favorite Things

10:31:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


1. Doctor Who 50th anniversary jewelry?! Awesome I want the TARDIS key, and the sonic screwdriver pendant.


2. These constellation cheesecake tarts are cool. I would like to try to make them one day.

3. I would love this tattoo on my wrist as a reminder to myself.


4. A hobbit home? So cool I want to build one of these place one day.

5. I love Marvin. especially when he is voiced by Alan Rickman can't get enough of it.



6. I'm going to attempt these opal nails, this morning. wish me luck! And the opal is my birthstone.


7. I have fallen in love with these Nerd girl problems. She totally relate to me and this one is one of them.


8. A great sweater for any nerd, I need try knitting this because I want the challenge of making this wonder woman sweater.
9. so true. No matter where I go, I always have a book with me, and always have a new book to add to my collection



10. This dress would be so cool to wear when I'm giving tours while volunteering at the muex home museum. I have been looking for a pattern for this.

I'm done with my first round of tests in school. so tired, next up another day at the muex home. My aunt and I are hoping we can more outfits to wear done for it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...