Day 1

7:32:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments







Okay so yesterday was suppose to be day one. but I didn't feel like moving stuff off my chair yesterday. On one note my brother is going to be gone for a few days. I'm so happy that the pain in my butt won't be annoying me for a bit.




and on another note, I've been a big of vampires for about forever. Longer than Twilight actually, and I am writing my own vampire book. Anyways back on the subject I've been reading this book called Marked and it's really awesome, it gives more of the language of teenager than Twilight does. Don't get me wrong I love the twilight saga, but the house of night books are so much closer to teenagers talking.




Also I got my newest issue of Teen vogue, (and for those who know me pretty well, yes I do have a subscription.) I love fashion, even though I don't dress fasionably.
Emma Watson is on the August issue, and I must say see does look lovely. I love the outfits that they chose for her.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...