100 Days of Being Geek Chic and Healthy News

12:01:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 3 Comments

So it has been a while since I have written a post. I've been so busy because of school, but I have been working hard on this project within my notebook. Coming up with ideas, getting stuck on some....but it is something that I hope to be ready when it starts.

     I have opened the project to every blogger, for those who signed up the newsletter get an advantage of receiving the themes two weeks ahead of everybody else.

    Let me introduce to the to logo:



     I've been trying to figure out the best design that would fit both the entire theme of the project but still had that girlish flare. I used a D&D dice shape to smooth out the 100 days. I also wanted to use colors close to that here on Nerdy Birdie.

     What do you think of the logo?


     I have also started google community to help share the posts more easily. You can find it here.
    I figured it might be a better way to share posts for this in one area rather than the system that I had last year. I will also be creating a page here on my blog that connects you to the places you can find it and previous years in the past. Even though it started last year.

    If you have any questions about anything please comment below. I will respond as soon as possible.

Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

3 comments:

  1. I think this project is really neat! I'd love to participate in it (and help publicize it) on my site HerStoryArc.com. How can I get involved? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW my email is editor@herstoryarc.com :)

      Delete
    2. Just go to the popular topics on the left side and click on the 100 days of BGC&H button. There should a signup for the newsletter on the page.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...