Taking Pictures at the Zoo

11:41:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 1 Comments

I love taking pictures of the animals at the zoo. I may not have a professional camera, (though I wish i did.) but I still get amazing pictures.



This sculpture is outside the of the Reptile House. As long as I can remember, it has been one of my favorite sculptures.


This is one of the new members of the Zoo, a Komodo Dragon. I think they are really cool but also scare the crap out of me. And though it may not seem like it there is glass between each other.

    I am amazed by camera on what it could get behind glass, all my pictures before these kind of sucked.

I love taking pictures of the Flamingos. The way their just pops is amazing.








    Earlier this year this lovely female here, had  few cubs and her mate passed away about a month ago. So she is now a single mom on her own plus zoo staff.






This one is my favorite. It was so humid in there, that by the time we got out of the area the California heat felt better. This is the best one I took from this humid room, all the rest looked like pictures of big foot or the lockness  monster.




Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Lol, big foot or a Lochness monster... too funny! Great photos, I love going to the zoo to take pics of animals too! My zoo doesn't have a komodo dragons... thank goodness, they freak me out a little. lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...