What's New Nerdy Birdie? April edition
- Around the blog – Just did a book review post on Fangirl. Working on a few outfit posts I just have to find a hand that is not so shaky for pictures. I started on my favorite posts so far; book cover based outfits.
- School- For the current semester, I have been focusing a little more on school.
- Writing &Art- I have currently been taking a rest from writing sort of...still…I have been writing a little bit on one of my stories. Last girl of Gallifrey will be moved to June, as the semester comes to a close, so does the pile of homework grow. I also plan to a series based on Ray Bradbury’s “The Illustrated Man” I hope to have my first one finished soon. Can you guess which story is it from?
- Home life- Same as last month. But I have a cat that has been stalking me. And he is like a dog. He comes when his name is called. He even likes to chew on my hair. My room is nearly clean, trouble with organizing every thing.
- Social life- My best friend came back after being out of the country, now if only we can meet up on a time that we aren't doing anything.