Learn about me: 11 questions

9:00:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
 11 Random Things
1. I'm a nerd. Anyone that knows me knows that I love Doctor who, Sherlock, Big Bang theory, comic books etc. Then again you probably already knew that.
2. I'm a bookaholic. My pile of books keeps going, and I can't help it.
3. Every time I  watch something that freaks me out I have to flip on the lights in the house as I walk through it and off walk past them. 
4. I talk about Oscar Wilde as though he's still living, and refer to him with his first name and sometimes I say hi.
5. I love collecting Pez dispensers, I would be in heaven if there were Doctor who pez dispensers.
6. If you show me a picture of something or a word and I memorize something from it.
7.  I'm deadly afraid of porcelain dolls.
8.  I have a major crush on Benedict Cumberbatch and Arthur Darvill.
9. I love to read John Keats poems.
10. I can't write poems worth crap. 
11.  I'm creating a language for one of my stories.
 11 Questions tagged from Miss Indie
1. What were you like in high school?
The same that I am now, just a anime freak, but now leaning more towards sci-fi.

2. If you could live in a movie for a day, which movie would you pick and why?
  Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy, I would love to travel through space, search for the ultimate question for the ultimate answer. (which is 42 by the way.)

3. What is the one thing you can cook better than anyone else?
As of this moment a macaroni  and cheese that needs to be stirred constantly, but also Irish Soda Bread, I make every year for St. Patrick's Day.

4. You're planning your dream vacation. Where do you go, what do you do?
   Backpacking around Europe. I would love to travel the foot steps of my ancestors. I have my own ideas in each country.

5. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
hot chocolate

6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  an archaeologist, I love to learn about cultures of the past. I have a book that may have been the earliest book that was printed nineteen years after king tut was discovered.
 
7. What is your favorite memory with a friend or family member?
 Going to Disneyland when I was five I've only been there once (okay twice,I don't remember the second one.) .

8. If you could dye your hair any color(s), which would you choose?
Copper Red.

9. Who would win in a fight between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?
 I believe neither, They might just be eaten first. 

10. What is something embarrassing that has happened to you?
Sometimes when I speak to others, and I get tongue tied and make noises to rearrange my wording. 

11. How would you describe your personal style?
Geek vintage chic 

My Questions:   
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
2. If you got a tattoo (or a new one), what would it be?
3.  Did you have a childhood pet? What was it? What was its name?
4. Who would win in a fight between Bigfoot and a unicorn?
5.  TV show that you are addicted to? Why?
6.  Who is your favorite author?
7.  If you were to travel through time and space, where would go? What would you do?
8. What is your favorite childhood Halloween costume?
9.  If you were to learn another language besides English or any other language you speak, what would it be?
10. Who would you be if you were a historical figure?
11.  Choose five famous people to invite to dinner, dead or alive (not fictional) who would you invite and what would eat?
I TAG EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...