Five random pictures friday

9:40:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments

I was going to start this yesterday, but i was unable to get on my computer.

48
this is the entrance to the veterans memorial Cemetery, that was in the town that I lived in Nevada.

342
this is from the stingray pool at the zoo in California. I was trying to catch a picture of it as it swimming by.



137
The washoe club is wonderful building in Virginia City, Nevada. It has been featured twice in the travel channel show, Ghost Adventures.

4
This is my friend Missy, on which I took numerous photos that day of her.


370
I love these to birds, I walked into the rain forest room at the zoo, and these two birds were fighting with each other. I stopped to take a picture of them they stopped, until I took a picture and then continued fighting. I took about four pictures of them and they stopped fighting each time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...