caged bird travel: Virginia City, NV

12:02:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


"Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned."
~Mark Twain
  Virginia city is possible the one the best wild west towns in Nevada. I had only been here once before, but only for less than thirty minutes.
 The second time around I had a fun time with my family and my friend who I haven't seen in four years. My Aunt was excited to be a the Red Dog Saloon, I had a paranormal fan moment when I had seen a Ghost Adventures poster autographed of Zack, Nick, and Aaron and the Old Washoe Club .
       We had gotten to the catholic church, it was very beautiful, my aunt was excited that he didn't burn. That really made me laugh. Virginia City is also a place that Mark Twain stayed.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...