summer vacation

11:38:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments





This past friday I had graduated form high school. I no longer a caged bird but I am going to move to California to go to college. Which would basically a caged bird experience. For this summer though I will be working on a variety of things. One of which is my novel that I have been working on for so long. It's a vampire novel, yes I know that there is enough of theme out there, but i have been developing the look of them for almost two years.
     The second thing on my list is well, read all the books I haven't been able to. third i would like to sell baked goods so I would be able to raise money for school and to save for trips. So I will keep posted on that.
   Fourth is to finish my art website. I really not to start putting it together.
And that is all for now I'll keep you posted on my new adventures.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...