Birthday

8:42:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


This past Monday October 5 was my 18th birthday. So instead of going to school, I went to Reno with my mom. We to the DMV first thing to get my instruction permit, only because I don't know how to drive yet. I failed the test. I was depressed about that. Then went to Applebee's for lunch which cheered me up. and several other places including the mall.
When we got home we had my favorite soup New England Clam Chowder, and instead a cake with frosting we had cheesecake. In fact, I still have some the fridge right now...but anyway, I got three necklaces, two books (actually three but that was until the day after my birthday.), three cards, and a total of fifty-five dollars, (in three different forms.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...