What's New With You Nerdy Birdie: March edition

2:02:00 PM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments




  •  Around the blog - I'm hoping to start asking for sponsors shortly. So if anyone is interested, please comment. I am working on the advertising page please be patient. As school dies down I will be defiantly posting a lot more.

  • School- I got into the school I want to go to! Yay! Now all I have to do is financial aid. The one thing that has kept me back. *Shakes fist* I hope to have posts on my journey to New Mexico, on my way to my new school!

  •  



  • Writing-  I have currently been taking a rest from writing sort of...Since I'm going to have Last Girl of Gallifrey starting up in may, I have been writing and drawing for it. I am so excited!  As for my stories, I have been on and off those for the moment.





  • Home life-  Same as last month.
  • Social life- Once again I have nothing for this…
    Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

    0 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...