Friday's Favorite Things

9:30:00 AM Ariel Bloomfield 0 Comments


 Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyessy- I am totally loving this show! It's seems like the best show to watch the bight before I go back to school. I just love it. 

Lady Sif- I'm loving her armor. I would totally cosplay as her if I had the money and the body; behind my long list of cosplay ideas. I would work on every single detail of her armor.


1920s dress- I have been looking at so many of dresses from the 20s and this one is my favorite the design is simple but the pattern is really detailed.

Firefly Path-  I am loving these costumes by Lillyxandra. I have a few costume designs I want made, and if I would pay someone to do it I would choose her.

This Sign- If you recognize this sign from Doctor Who, then twenty points to you! I found this sign one day and I thought I told have to had this on my door. lol








Bloglovin' pinterest facebook Image Map

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...