Favorite things: London Calling
In celebration of the Olympics in London, I'm choosing things that I like about my number one place I would like to go.
1. I love British themed party. I would love to do this one day.
2. I love this artwork! I would love have it hanging on my wall.
3. My aunt found one of these beefeater bears from Harrods at a thrift store in United States and I love it. I named him Barnaby. I got a another one not from Harrods and I named him after Benedict Cumberbatch.
4. I am obsessed with books and these book ends that they used to have at Target would be perfect!
5. I love this trio! I can't wait for the next season! Too bad Rory and Amy's Journey is going to end this season.